DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023 is open for International Students in for Study in Germany for their Postgraduate Degree Programs. DAAD Scholarship is a Fully Funded German Scholarship for International Students from different parts of the world for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. DAAD International scholarship 2023 covers all the expenses of the international student during the Studies in Germany.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides scholarships in Germany for international students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities which aim to provide academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies available in multiple disciplines at German institutions of Higher education.
History Of DAAD Scholarship
The DAAD launched its new scholarship program for international students in 2023 with funding from the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development. The program supports Masters, MBA, MPhil, LLM, and Ph.D. degrees for scholarship holders from all countries worldwide at German institutes. Every year, the DAAD Scholarship allows international students to pursue their degree programs. DAAD Scholarship is a Fully Financed Scholarship opportunity for the master and Ph.D. students for their specialization in the relevant field.
The DAAD Master Scholarship encourages candidates from multiple Countries to study at top-ranked German Universities. The DAAD Scholarships are given on the academic merit list and they are open to all international students in any relevant field. This fully financed scholarship in Germany provides the ideas to encourage students to complete their educational Degrees in time. DAAD Scholarship program is available to encourage international students who want to pursue a Masters and Ph.D. degree program in Germany.
About DAAD Scholarship Program
International candidates with extraordinary academic skills and excellent experience in their relevant field can apply. The international students learn about research technologies. The students from all over the world encouraged each year to apply for DAAD scholarships to enhance their innovative skills and abilities. The Scholarship applications are received from all over the world for Masters and PhD Degree Program to study in Germany. The young and talented students from all over the world are welcome to take part in this fully-funded scholarship program in Germany. This fully-funded grant provides the opportunity to international students to work with collaboration. The DAAD scholarships offer international graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and having two year professional experience to pursue postgraduate or Masters degree in German universities. The candidates from all over the world have opportunity to study under the guidance of highly skilled German professionals and Scholars.
Host Country: Study in Germany
Host University: Multiple German Universities Offered DAAD Scholarships.
Scholarships Offered By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Duration of Scholarships: Masters Scholarship in Germany is 1-2 Years whereas For Ph.D./Doctoral Degree Scholarship 3-4 Years.
Degree Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
DAAD Study Programs in German Scholarships
These German government scholarships provide multiple Masters programs and Ph.D. programs in German International schools. Foreign students have an opportunity to study at top German universities. Various numbers of academic fields are available to international students to complete their studies in Germany, after completion there are hundreds of opportunities for bright careers in Germany
List of Academic Fields DAAD Scholarship Program
- Economic Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Medicine Health
- Public Health
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Education and Law
- Media Studies
Eligibility Requirements for DAAD Scholarship
Does the question come to your mind who can apply for DAAD scholarship? So, we explain about criteria for this prestigious daad scholarship, International DAAD scholarship applicants must fulfill the following criteria to avail of Masters scholarships in Germany as well as Ph.D. scholarships in Germany. To become a successful daad scholarship applicant, please check the requirements for DAAD scholarship.
Eligible Countries for DAAD Scholarship
The daad scholarship acceptance rate is high for these developing countries like Tanzania, Argentina, Yemen, Philippines, Turkey, Ethiopia, Togo, Bolivia, Thailand, Ukraine, Gabun, Uganda, Brazil, South and Central Asia, Timor-Leste, Gambia, Zambia, Columbia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Africa, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Ecuador, Armenia, North Africa, Guinea, Guyana, Azerbaijan, Oceania, Algeria, Guinea-Bissau, America, Paraguay, Bangladesh, Cook Islands, Egypt, Kenya, North and Central America, Peru, Bhutan, Fiji, Libya, Lesotho Antigua, Barbuda, and others.
DAAD Academic Requirements for Scholarship
- Candidates from developing countries are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree of four-year in a related field.
- Applicant must have Graduate Degree for Ph.D. Degree Program.
- The applicant’s academic degree should not be more than six years old.
- Applicant must have two years of experience.
- Applicants must fulfill academic requirements to complete a degree in Germany.
- An applicant living in Germany for more than 15 years can not apply.
- Applicants can be expected to take on social responsibility and support processes of change in their professional environment.
DAAD Language Requirements for Study in Germany
Depending on the chosen study program, you need to check the DAAD scholarship brochure or the German university website for your chosen study program – Read about Scholarship Brochure
Documents Required for DAAD Scholarship
Required documents (in the following order):
- Download the DAAD Application Form 2023 – Download from Apply Procedure Section
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) maximum 2 pages.
- Academic letter/s of Recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Professional letter/s of recommendation (Experience Letters) from your employer (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and -if possible- a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
You also need to check with the requirements of the German University whether certified copies are required. Please note that the Universities in Germany may require additional documents to apply. Please check with the website according to a postgraduate course.
Application Deadline for DAAD Scholarship 2023
Everyone wants to know when is the deadline to apply for scholarships, So, according to the information deadline for the DAAD Scholarship for international students in Germany varies from one university to another.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
What does DAAD Scholarship cover?
This DAAD Scholarship Program helps the international candidates to enlarge their recognition and expertise completely which is advantageous for German Universities. The scholarships are offered to extraordinary and intelligent international students to fulfill their dreams of a bright future. For the DAAD Scholarship candidates, applying must have a very strong academic background.
Expenses Covered by DAAD Germany Scholarships
- DAAD German Scholarship Program 2023-2024 will provide aid to international candidates.
- Candidates all around the globe will get an opportunity to pursue their degree under the guidance of highly qualified teachers
- Candidates will get a monthly stipend of 861Euros for Masters and 1200 Euros for a doctoral program.
- Candidates will get a traveling allowance.
- Candidates will get free Tuition fees
- Candidates will get an Academic allowance
- Candidates will get Accidental and Health Insurance
- Candidates will get an Accommodation allowance for family members
- A monthly rent allowance will be given
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship?
Is the DAAD scholarship hard to get? No, If you follow the complete application process according to the given information below, you can become a successful daad applicant. Students have to directly apply to the university from the given Links:
- List of the universities in Germany and degree programs: HERE
- To Apply for DAAD Scholarships: HERE
- DAAD 2023 Advertisement: Download
Students have to visit the list of universities and programs in Germany, Select the required course and check the official link of the main website mentioned in the list and apply online on the University website along with filling out the application form for DAAD Scholarship and submit it to Germany university Portal. Some universities are required to send the documents in hard form and some just required online applications. So check the University and Program to Apply.